You are a creative digital marketing enthusiast who likes the challenge of finding the right online advertisement products to support varied business objectives? Join us: We are looking for Digital Marketing and Sales Specialists as consultants for one of the largest social media networks!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Digital Marketing Specialist with Polish for Social Media Project (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via phone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- Manage a portfolio of clients with responsibility for growing revenue
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products
- Produce success stories from advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the products
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
We are looking for:
- Experience in digital marketing or online sales organization
- Proficient level of Polish language with excellent communication skills
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Proactive mind set with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behaviour
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Feels comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email
We will offer:
- Fixed monthly basic remuneration of 5500zl with 1500zl bonus on top
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Paweł Szejgiec and Aigul Sourbaeva is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.