Do you have a keen passion for excellence in Global Work at Home (Remote) Operations, and like to find innovative ways to increase quality and implement exceptional standards across multiple levels? Do you seek the challenge to set-up interdisciplinary teams and processes designed and adapted to a fully remote working environment? We are looking for a leader with an international & entrepreneurial mindset to build-up a separate Work at Home unit in Germany and additional countries.
If you are intrinsic, motivated and have got the will to drive “Work at Home” operations to a new level within the BPO industry, join us as our new Senior Management member of TELUS International directly reporting to the VP Operations of Northern Europe.
For our teams we are looking for support as
Director “Work-From-Home” (WFH) and Operations Support (m/f/d)
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate current process capabilities, optimization potential and outcome
- Close collaboration with support functions to establish effective end-to-end processes
- Design and implement continuously Work-From-Home processes including optimizing interface processes
- Train and coach the organization on Work-From-Home specific aspects
- Assistance in daily operational tasks of the VP
- Be a sparring partner on tactical and strategic decision making processes
- Support on administrative tasks and be the representative in corporate calls on local and global level
- Evaluate, manage and drive local & global initiatives to implementation
- Collaboration with local and global decision makers in an inspiring and exciting work environment, in an industry-leading company
- A challenging, versatile job that provides you with good career development prospects, with room to develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a dynamic and committed team with a first-name workplace culture, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a sustainable corporate culture
- Full-time position with attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus)
- Flexible working with home office, for a good work-life balance
- Discounts for partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty and care salons
- Modern working environment, including generous leisure areas
We are looking for:
- At least 7 years of managerial experience in an international operational BPO environment, incl. knowledge of efficient performance and leadership management approaches
- Mandatory previous experience in Work From Home models, ideally set-up and managed efficient WFH-Operation
- Hands-on mentality, and a “be the leader you wish you had” proactive mindset
- Business proficiency in German (C1+) and English (C1+)
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Lean Six Sigma certification would be an asset
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Confident, authentic and empathetic appearance
- Willingness to travel, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Join our team and apply now!
We have digitized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.
Our recruiting team is always available to answer your questions and we are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply click on "APPLY".
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 62,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.