IT Specialist (m/f/d) | Izmir
Are you passionate about information technologies? Do you see yourself as an hardware enthusiast? Does helping your colleagues to solve their computer related problems make you feel like a true philanthropist? Then take a look at our job ad to see how we do it, maybe you can find yourself a new team to join.
We are looking for a qualified IT specialist for our location in İzmir that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
Overview of tasks:
- Installation, configuration and supervision of every components of the IT landscape
- User-Helpdesk – supporting the employees in technical questions
- Documentation and backup of internal IT processes
- Realization and documentation of internal IT projects, like soft- or hardware implementations, Updates or enlargements of the IT scenery
- Backup and if necessary enlargement of technical conditions for IT projects (e.g., climate in server- rooms, UPS capacities, memory requirements of new solutions, capacities of network connections)
- Report to CCC IT Administration Manager once per week
We are looking for:
- Good English skills both verbal and written
- At least 2 years of experience in IT administration with a completed IT related education
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft-based technologies such as Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects and Exchange Server
- Expert in Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7/10 / Windows Server 2008/2012/2016)
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating Systems and Services (Apache, Nginx, Nagios)
- Initial experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of virtualization technology is an advantage
- Familiarity with MySQL, XML, VoIP, Symantec Backup Exec, Load-Balancing, Server-Clustering
- Target-oriented work style
- Good comprehension and ambition
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and reliability
We we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.