Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Do you have a keen passion for excellence, and like to find innovative ways to manage and lead integration activities of Operational, HR, Finance and IT processes in order to implement global TELUS International processes and requirements?
For our teams we are looking for support as
Project Manager Integration (m/f/d)
What you will be doing:
- Administrate the Integration Management Pipeline to establish an overview on the status of all activities
- Initiate, plan and lead cross-functional project management teams to set milestones, activities and timelines
- Regular Status reporting to the Board
- Close collaboration with the global Points of Contact in Operation, Finance, HR, Legal and IT to understand requirements and impact to the TINE region in regards to Finance, effort and efficiency
- Align timelines and desired/possible outcome with all Stakeholders
- Collaboration with local and global decision makers in an inspiring and exciting work environment, in an industry-leading company
- A challenging, versatile job that provides you with good career development prospects, with room to develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a dynamic and committed team with a first-name workplace culture, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a sustainable corporate culture
- Full-time position with attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus)
- Flexible working with home office, for a good work-life balance
- Discounts for partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty and care salons
- Modern working environment
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in an international operational BPO environment
- Project Management background and skills
- Hands-on mentality and ability to drive results
- Business fluent in German (C1) and English (C1+)
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Lean Six Sigma certification would be an asset
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Join our team and apply now!
We have digitized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.
Our recruiting team is always available to answer your questions and we are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply click on "APPLY".
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners..