Psychologist/Psychological Counsellor (m/f/d) | Izmir
The terms empathy and composure describe your character and you hold a degree in psychology.
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others?
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Psychologist/ Psychological Counsellor (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Support our employees individually during daily business to reduce stress
- Offer psycho-educational group sessions on stress prevention and improving resilience for new hire training groups and employees
- Counsel and support employees in regards to trauma, stress management and conflict resolution
- Plan, create and execute team building activities to improve team cohesion and provide balance from day to day work related stress
- Support the HR department by assessing and advising regarding applicants mental suitability
What we expect:
- Degree in psychology
- Experience in conducting suitability diagnostics
- Experience in working with PTSD/STSD
- Proficiency in conflict and crisis management
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Reliability, independent work and high level of motivation
- Experience in reporting tools like Excel
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new project right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.