TELUS International is one of the top 10 leading companies for professional customer care services in the world. More than 50,000 service professionals in 50 locations provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.
Our IT Development team in Germany is looking for a highly motivated colleague to provide immediate support with the following role
Software Developer (m/f/d) | Work from Home
Overview of tasks:
- Design, development and maintenance of web–based software solutions for in–
house and external use
- Collection and preparation of requirements for development and adaptations of
existing software solutions
- Support in the distribution, setup and maintenance of the software solutions
- Interdisciplinary communication and interaction with other IT and operational
- Creation of software and user documentation
We will offer:
- Interesting tasks and development opportunities
- Continuing education in the latest development technologies in the context of
- Contribution of your ideas and thoughts to the development process
- Internal training and development opportunities via our Telus Campus
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company
- Fair compensation and exclusive employee discounts, for example discounted
conditions in fitness studios or different (online) stores
- Familial team with flat hierarchies
- Joint team evenings and events with your colleagues
- Great office with modern workstations as well as free drinks and regular fresh fruit
as a little extra motivation
What we expect:
and Development technologies (React, RESTful Services, Entity
Framework, ASP.NET Core)
- Basic experience in relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of version management Git or CI & CD with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and experience with neural networks and design of web UIs
using CSS and JS frameworks (Ext JS) is an advantage
- Business fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills and engaging, results–oriented communication
- Independent, creative, goal– and solution–oriented way of working
- Analytical thinking and abstraction skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
Join our team and apply now!
We have digitized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.
Our recruiting team, Anika Wurlitzer, Jennifer Knorr and Trixi Lindenlaub, are always available to answer your questions at +49 341 1490-3490 and look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on "APPLY".
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well–known partners.