When it comes to rhetoric and sharing knowledge, nobody can beat you? If you can develop good concepts for what you want to convey and enjoy further training for your colleagues, then we have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Trainer with English for Social Media Field (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Onboarding agents in processes and products
- Deliver refresher trainings and design individual coaching plans in partnership with Team Managers
- Implement and give feedback on training programs
- Keep a pulse on the agent's knowledge and skill gaps, providing alternatives to solving them
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency and outstanding communication skills in English
- Knowledge of another language would be an asset
- 2+ years’ working experience in a customer service or sales organization
- Ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Documentation skills with knowledge of change control procedures
- Client focused and solutions oriented, good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to stay close to operations and incorporate learning into training curriculum
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to coach, provide feedback to agents and engage an audience effectively
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in our international company
- Committed and motivated team
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Paweł Szejgiec and Aigul Sourbaeva, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.