Account Manager (m/f/d) | Istanbul
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are currently looking for an Account Manager for our office located in İstanbul.
What are we looking for exactly?
We are looking for somebody who will be directly responsible for our new team and can provide leadership to the Team and who will deliver towards the high quality standards, expected by our partner client.
Overview of tasks:
- Managing the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work
- Managing the day-to-day operations in accordance with contractual requirements and SLAs
- Prompt identification and resolution of Service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures
- Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases
- Inspire improvements regarding all Service delivery processes and Service Level reporting mechanisms
- Providing exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of the team, achieving low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Driving Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gain
- Flagging and escalating business risks to partner in a timely manner
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Substantial experience in operations, preferably in the outsourcing industry sector
- People management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Empathy for the Social Media communities and passion to create an exceptional experience and outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations team, designing effective business operations, tackling complex problems, and developing individual team members
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development our location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complimentary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 212 312 8000 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.