The Billing and Collection Associate is responsible to ensure that the customers of our business partner M7 (former UPC Direct) are receiving accurate statements and the dunning and collection procedures are carried out in the highest level of quality and in timely and effective manner. Furthermore, the person is also responsible to provide visibility to the business concerning the performance of the dunning and collection processes and customer payment behaviours by delivering accurate analyses.
For our Team in Brasov we are currently looking for support as:
Billing and Collection Associate with Hungarian
Responsible for the following billing and collection functions for the Hungarian market:
- Billing and Collection
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient running of the Billing&Collection processes
- Co-operate with IT support teams to ensure accurate billing runs
- Ensure that all related reports and records are kept according to the guidelines
- Keep accurate records for legal and tax purposes
- Stricktly adhere to company policies and country legislature relating to the dunning process
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient monthly processes including
- Manual Reconciliation of Payments – via E-Bill, Direct Debit, Bank Transfer, etc.
- Manage E-Billing system – customer queries, registrations, rejections
- Ensure adjustment requests are up-to-date
- Matching of customer receipts to outstanding balances
- Reconcile all unallocated cash balances
- Investigation and follow up of queries relating to receipts
- Ad Hoc Assignments as instructed by the Line Manager
- Implementation of new and optimization of existing processes, supporting training of the customer care team, coordination with Customer care team management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Language skills : Advanced English language skills both written and spoken is a must, as well as Hungarian – direct cooperation with the Line manager at business partner headquarter
- Software : Advanced user of Microsoft Excel required,
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to deal liaise with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and strict adherence to deadlines
- Experience from similar position or from UPC Direct product and processes of advantage
- Accurate and timely processing of billing and collection activities
- Low percentage of billing errors
- Effective management and reconciliation of customer accounts
- Low percentage of unallocated cash receipts
- Continuous improvement of collection efficiency
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new project right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Attractive fixed remuneration with bonus opportunities and medical insurance
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +40 268 30 94 94 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where opportunities for advancement throughout Europe are no empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.