Are you passionate about supporting businesses by providing intuitive guidance? TELUS International Europe has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a talented individual with excellent problem-solving skills to support us manage change and improve efficiency.
For our teams we are currently looking for support as
Business Auditing and Transformation Senior Manager (m/f/d)
- Assessing and analyzing organizational practices, identifying weaknesses and recommending solutions
- Presenting findings and suggestions with ample justification and practical advise
- Developing detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise
- Enabling existing business to expand and develop
- Creating in-depth reports and presentations on a business’s processes
- Suggesting solutions to business challenges
- Working closely with internal stakeholders
- Organizing and executing assigned business projects on behalf of internal and external stakeholders
- Developing relationships with internal stakeholders to foster trust and understanding
- Fostering a culture of change within the business
- Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects
- Tracking costs and benefits of change
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities in a successful company with room for creativity and personal initiative
- National and International advancement opportunities
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
We are looking for:
- Experience working with business consultancy and/or auditing, ideally in an international environment
- Several years of experience in leading and supporting cross-functional teams
- Very good understanding of Business KPI Management and Process Management within the BPO industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with very good knowledge of English in written and spoken form
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Willingness to travel
- Perfect MS Office skills
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +49 201 258 70 502 and is looking forward to receiving your application.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.