For our location in Izmir we are currently looking for a
Call Center Manager (m/f)
The position of Call Center Manager is an exciting opportunity for a proven call center leader with prior experience leading a growing organization. The Call Center Manager will be directly responsible for our new location in Izmir to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency.
- The position includes responsibility for our CCC location in Izmir
- Provide oversight of daily operations of call center
- Provide strong leadership for success of direct reports in meeting business goals
- Final decisions on administrative or operational topics to ensure Operations’ effective achievement of objectives
- Responsible for balancing strategy and business objectives with customer experience requirements
- Analysis of results and contract negotiations
- Ensure that budgets are adjusted to account for growth
Skills and Experience required:
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and English
- German is an advantage
- Very good presentation and negotiation skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, including 2 years of progressively responsible call center management experience
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and negotiation skills, as well as excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent experience
- Core competencies of communication, leadership, ability to drive change, innovative outlook and problem analysis
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as having excellent interpersonal skills
- Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Business travel is required.
Our recruiting team will be happy to answer your questions in advance: +90 232 935 78 06.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Not the right job for you? Find further interesting job offers here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries deliver international customer service solutions on the highest level.