CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.
We are a strong, rapidly expanding company with a clear focus on quality. The position of the Center Manager is an exciting opportunity for a proven BPO/SSC expert with prior experience leading a growing organization, to help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our new location in Riga we are currently looking for a
Center Manager – Head of Site (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Provide strong leadership for success of direct reports in meeting business goals
- Make final decisions on administrative or operational topics to ensure effective
achievement of objectives
- Responsible for balancing strategy and business objectives with customer experience requirements
- Provide oversight of the day to day operations of the location and long-term procedures
- Analysis of results and contract negotiations
- Ensure that budgets are adjusted to account for growth
- Build a motivating culture, with inspiring leadership and the ability to communicate
and connect with all levels of personnel
What we expect:
- Experience in leading large organizations
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, including 3 years of progressively responsible BPO management
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and negotiation skills, as well as excellent
- University degree, preferably in business management
- Core competencies of communication, leadership, ability to drive change, innovative outlook and
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Russian and Latvian language skills are preferable
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Competitive remuneration and social guarantees
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.