Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help your community and have an interest in current events in Chechnya? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our team in Barcelona we are currently looking for
Chechen and Russian Speaking Content Moderator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Screen and review reported Chechen and Russian content according to guidelines
- Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts
- Contents involved can contain graphic images or offensive content
We are looking for:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Chechen, Russian and English
- Valid working permit for Spain or EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events in Venezuela
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
We will offer:
- Above market compensation scheme
- Highly attractive premiums for shifts on Sundays, public holidays and during the night
- Permanent contract
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English).
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at 0900 49 44 66.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.