You are a creative mind, love new challenges and call social media your second home? If you are also
interested in employer branding and have a flair for new trends for specific target groups, join us!
For our HR Marketing team, we are looking – on-site or remote – for a
Content & Social Media Manager (m/f/d) | HR Marketing
Overview of tasks:
- Close cooperation with our international Talent Acquisition teams regarding optimization and
advertising vacancies on Google and social media to achieve our recruiting goals
- Supporting our online marketing manager in creating SEO and SEA campaign
- Campaign analysis and tracking of the KPIs to optimize social media performance
- Community management of our social media channels in cooperation with the online marketing
manager and the local Talent Acquisition teams
- Content creation and topic, trend and competition analysis to optimize our HR marketing actions
We offer you:
- Home office option
- Fixed salary with bonus options
- Opportunity to contribute with your own ideas and help to develop the TELUS International
employer brand on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and XING (check TELUS International Europe)
- Diversified range of tasks in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for development in our international company
- Individual training programs via our Campus team
- Special employee discounts
- Degree in the field of marketing, communication or media studies or career changers with similar
- First experience in content & community management
- Good SEA and SEO knowledge
- Fluent communication skills and creative writing in English and German, other languages are an
- Team spirit and an independent working attitude, even under pressure
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Anika Wurlitzer und Sabrina Schenk, is always available for questions at +49 341 1490-3490 and is looking forward to receiving your application, stating your possible starting date and salary expectations at „APPLY NOW“.
We have digitized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.
About us: Excellent customer service has always been our passion – with the merger of Competence Call Center and TELUS International in 2020, we took the next step. Now, internationally, nearly 62,000 team members provide the highest level of customer service in over 50 languages – for globally active and respected partners.