You are a creative mind, love new challenges and call social media your second home? If you are also interested in employer branding and have a flair for new trends for specific target groups, join us!
For our HR Marketing team, we are looking – on-site or remote – for a
Content & Social Media Manager (m/w/d) | HR Marketing
Overview of tasks:
- Close cooperation with our international Talent Acquisition teams regarding optimization and advertising vacancies on Google and social media to achieve our recruiting goals
- Supporting our online marketing manager in creating SEO and SEA campaign
- Campaign analysis and tracking of the KPIs to optimize social media performance
- Community management of our social media channels in cooperation with the online marketing manager and the local Talent Acquisition teams
- Content creation and topic, trend and competition analysis to optimize our HR marketing actions
We offer you:
- Home office option
- Fixed salary with bonus options
- Opportunity to contribute with your own ideas and help to develop the TELUS International employer brand on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and XING (check TELUS International Europe)
- Diversified range of tasks in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for development in our international company
- Individual training programs via our Campus team
- Special employee discounts
- Degree in the field of marketing, communication or media studies or career changers with similar work experience
- First experience in content & community management
- Good SEA and SEO knowledge
- Fluent communication skills and creative writing in English and German, other languages are an advantage
- Team spirit and an independent working attitude, even under pressure
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
Which documents we need:
- A letter of motivation including your reason for applying as well as the expectations you have for the new position
- An up-to-date CV
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +387 51 952 001 and is looking forward to receiving your application in PDF format, stating your possible starting date and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org or use "APPLY NOW".
We have digitalized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
You have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.