If customers are enthusiastic about your competence and friendliness long after your service, then you are in the right place at CCC. It's a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in the best hands. We are looking for enthusiastic employees to help us provide excellent customer service.
For our team in Berlin we are currently looking for
Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) for our partner Tchibo
Overview of tasks:
- Handle incoming phone calls from new and existing clients
- Provide support for questions and information about the tchibo online shop
- Responding to customer inquiries on the topics of exchanges, invoices, returns as well as stock and delivery information
We are looking for:
- Fun at the customer support and empathic procedure in the processing of diverse customer requests
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Danish and English
- Routines with common PC and Internet applications
- Goal-oriented and independent way of working
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Confident and friendly appearance
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied inbound activities
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Flexible planning of working hours (full-time, part-time or student jobs) for a good work-life-balance
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our CCC campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options and exclusive employee bonuses
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Robert Neumann and Mark Zeh, is always available for questions at +49 30 520 025-333 and look forward to your application at email@example.com or via our application form.
Not the right job for you? Find further interesting job offers here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8,000 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer service solutions on the highest level.