Dealer Invoice Controller (DIC) is handling communication with HU dealer network and Sales & Marketing Team of our business partner (former UPC Direct) related to dealer commission calculation and dealer commission invoices.
For our team in Brasov we are looking for:
Dealer Invoice Controller (DIC)
- preparing and distributing the reports for dealer commissions based on commission schemes prepared by Sales & Marketing department
- control and approving of the received invoices as to the invoiced commission and formal parameters of the invoice, updating invoice tracking files, sending the invoices to company headquarters and uploading their electronic version to a shared system
- checking non-pay customers and removing them from commission
- controlling the relevance of installation subsidy payment
- communication with dealers and S&M department related to dealer commissions as well as the responsible person in company headquarters
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Language skills : Advanced Hungarian language skills both written and spoken is a must, as well as advanced English – communication as well with headquarters in Luxembourg
- Software : Advanced user of Microsoft Excel required,
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to deal liaise with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and strict adherence to deadlines
- Experience from similar position or from UPC Direct product and processes of advantage
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new project right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Attractive fixed remuneration with bonus opportunities and medical insurance
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +40 268 30 94 94 and looking forward to your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where opportunities for advancement throughout Europe are no empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.