Do you have a keen passion for excellence in the Global Work-From-Home (Remote) Operations, and are
you always eager to find innovative ways to increase quality and implement exceptional standards across
multiple levels? Keep reading – we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
In this role, you are directly reporting to the VP Operations TELUS International Northern Europe and assist in operational
and cross-functional activities. In addition, you are driving the continuous improvement of Work-From-Home processes and structures.
For our teams we are looking for immediate support as
Director Work-From-Home (WFH) & Operations Support (m/f/d)
- Evaluate current process capabilities, optimization potential and outcome
- Close collaboration with support functions to establish effective end-to-end processes
- Design and implement continuously Work-From-Home processes incl. optimizing interface
- Train and coach the organization on Work-From-Home specific aspects
- Assistance in daily operational tasks of the VP
- Be a sparring partner on tactical and strategic decision making processes
- Support on administrative tasks and be the representative in corporate calls on local and global
- Evaluate, manage and drive local & global initiatives to implementation
We are looking for:
- At least 7 years of managerial experience in an international operational BPO environment, incl.
knowledge of efficient performance and leadership management approaches
- Mandatory previous experience in Work From Home models, ideally set-up and managed efficient
- Hands-on mentality, with a “be the leader you wish you had” proactive mindset
- Full business proficiency in German (C1+) and English (C1+)
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Lean Six Sigma certification would be an asset
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Confident, authentic and empathetic appearance
- Willingness to travel, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
We will offer:
- Collaboration with local and global decision makers in an inspiring and exciting work environment
in an industry leading company
- A challenging, versatile job that offers you good career development prospects with room to
develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- Full-time position with attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus)
- Flexible working, with home office opportunity for a good work-life balance
To apply, we need:
- A Cover Letter, detailing your motivations for this position
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +49 01 811 22 22 22 zur Verfügung and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, over 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.