When it comes to job interviews, you think about the opportunity to offer people a new perspective? You have an affinity for communication and networking, and want to play an active part in finding the best talent for TELUS International Europe? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our team we are looking for support as
Executive Recruiter/ Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
What you will be doing:
- Independent supervision of the entire direct sourcing for individual management vacancies in our European locations
- Active sourcing for potential candidates for different positions using various career networks (LinkedIn, Xing), and establishing a strong candidate pipeline for current and future vacancies
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and expansion of the international applicant and candidate pool
- Conducting initial telephone (or virtual) interviews, accompanying assessments and supporting the hiring managers in the interview process
- Keeping in close contact with high potentials, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Cooperation across our locations and constant exchange with managers and local Talent Acquisition teams
We are looking for:
- First experience in recruiting / human resources, with focus on management and executive recruiting or direct sourcing
- Excellent communication skills in English, German skills are a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, proficient in career networks and social media
- Professional and confident appearance as well as an outgoing, dynamic personality
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working, hands-on mentality
- Strong affinity for teamwork, assertiveness and negotiation skills
- A challenging, dynamic field of activities that provides you with room to develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- Opportunity to actively shape a distinct area within Recruiting
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a dynamic and committed team with a first-name workplace culture, flat hierarchies and a sustainable corporate culture
- Opportunity to work from home
- Great office with modern working environment, including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available to answer questions at +387 51 952 001. We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV in PDF format in English and, if available, other documents (such as job references, certificates, …) to firstname.lastname@example.org or use "APPLY NOW".
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
You have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.