When it comes to job interviews, you think about the opportunity to offer people a new perspective? You have an affinity for communication and networking, and want to play an active part in finding the best talent for TELUS International Europe? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our team we are looking for support as
Executive Recruiter | Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
What you will be doing:
- Independent supervision of the entire direct sourcing for individual management vacancies in our European locations
- Active sourcing for potential candidates for different positions using various career networks (LinkedIn, Xing), and establishing a strong candidate pipeline for current and future vacancies
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and expansion of the international applicant and candidate pool
- Conducting initial telephone (or virtual) interviews, accompanying assessments and supporting the hiring managers in the interview process
- Keeping in close contact with high potentials, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Cooperation across our locations and constant exchange with managers and local Talent Acquisition teams
- A challenging, dynamic field of activities that provides you with room to develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- Opportunity to actively shape a distinct area within Recruiting
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a dynamic and committed team with a first-name workplace culture, flat hierarchies and a sustainable corporate culture
- Opportunity to work from home
- Discounts for partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty and care salons
- Great office with modern working environment, free drinks and fresh fruit for your well-being at work
We are looking for:
- First experience in recruiting / human resources, with focus on management and executive recruiting or direct sourcing
- Excellent communication skills in English, German skills are a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, proficient in career networks and social media
- Professional and confident appearance as well as an outgoing, dynamic personality
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working, hands-on mentality
- Strong affinity for teamwork, assertiveness and negotiation skills
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Anika Wurlitzer and Sabrina Schenk, are always available to answer your questions at +49 341 1490-3490 or via WhatsApp* at +49 172 547 4964 and look forward to receiving your application (including salary expectations and earliest possible start date) under "APPLY NOW".
We have digitalized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.
Not found the right job yet? You can find more interesting job offers here.
About us: Excellent customer service has always been our passion – with the merger of Competence Call Center and TELUS International in 2020, we took the next step. Now, internationally, nearly 50,000 team members provide the highest level of customer service in over 50 languages – for globally active and respected partners.