Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment? You have significant experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at?
If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
French speaking Team Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- Leading a team through an exciting transition to build aspects as problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities
- Establishing team goals and working with direct reports on strategies for results development
- Delivering projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development
- Identifying actionable insights, suggesting recommendations, and influencing team strategy through effective communication
- Advocating for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
We are looking for:
- French native speaker
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of prior relevant people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for ensuring an excellent user experience
- Good MS Excel skills
We will offer:
- Permanent contract
- Challenging and varied activities
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.