Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? On the continuous growth of our project, we are looking forward to expanding our Facility Team.
We are currently looking for support as
Global Facility Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing facilities operations and services across multiple sites and leadership of our welcome desk and facility staff
- Close collaboration with site leads and internal stakeholders such as IT and Security
- Coordinating site specific requirements for space planning and overseeing centralised seating capacity management
- Managing communication and ensuring a positive relationship with external stakeholders and suppliers such as building property management companies, cleaning-, maintenance- companies or vendors
- Responsibility to review lease and vendor contracts
- Act as contact person in critical situations with a focus on resolving possible disruptions immediately
- Support of supply delivery and distribution such as new hardware as well as its redistribution
- Continuous maintainance of the sites regarding client branding, furniture and equipment
We are looking for:
- Experience working in property management, site operations- or facilities management, preferably in a multi-office environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build long lasting relationships with bot internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in setting up and reviewing contracts with building property management-, cleaning or maitenance companies as well as external suppliers and vendors
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- A degree or comparable education facilities management, real estate, or property management is an asset
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English,
- German or Spanish language proficiency is an asset
- Willingness to travel globally
We will offer:
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV in English.
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
You have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.