Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? On the continuous growth of our project, we are looking forward to expanding our Facility Team.
We are currently looking for support as
Global Facility Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing facilities operations and services across multiple sites and leadership of our welcome desk and facility staff
- Close collaboration with site leads and internal stakeholders such as IT and Security
- Coordinating site specific requirements for space planning and overseeing centralised seating capacity management
- Managing communication and ensuring a positive relationship with external stakeholders and suppliers such as building property management companies, cleaning-, maintenance- companies or vendors
- Responsibility to review lease and vendor contracts
- Act as contact person in critical situations with a focus on resolving possible disruptions immediately
- Support of supply delivery and distribution such as new hardware as well as its redistribution
- Continuous maintainance of the sites regarding client branding, furniture and equipment
What we expect:
- Experience working in property management, site operations- or facilities management, preferably in a multi-office environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build long lasting relationships with bot internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in setting up and reviewing contracts with building property management-, cleaning or maitenance companies as well as external suppliers and vendors
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- A degree or comparable education facilities management, real estate, or property management is an asset
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English,
- German or Spanish language proficiency is an asset
- Willingness to travel globally
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of our location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options and exclusive employee bonuses
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces including complementary drinks and snacks and comfortable leisure areas as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +49 201 2587 0006 and is looking forward to receiving your application.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.