Empathy and composure describe your character and you have excellent communication skills as well as a track record of leading and developing international teams? You are looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment?
For our Team in Barcelona we are currently looking for support as
Global Psychologist Team Manager | Group Wellbeing Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to our counsellors team across multiple sites
- Identifying actionable insights, suggestions and recommendations for more effective team work
- Strategy development based on industry research and quantitative analysis of global wellbeing initiatives
- Provide strategic vision to develop and manage our wellbeing program for our teams across multiple countries
- Establishing team goals, motivating and working with direct reports on strategies for results development
- Attendance to and presenting our wellbeing concepts at internal, industry and client events
- Acting as a the wellbeing team’s single point of contact for account leaders and our client
- Partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop scalable global solutions
We are looking for:
- Proven experience in leading a team across multiple countries or relevant people management experience in a customer care organization, preferably in a BPO environment
- Experience in process development and improvement as well as experience in project roll-outs and launches
- Capacity to provide consultation to both internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational skills and structured way of working, high ability to prioritize
- Ideally experienced in leading and implementing strategic wellbeing programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Enthusiasm and ability to motivate a team
- A degree in Psychology, Business Psychology, Organizational Psychology or a comparable qualification is an asset
- Willingness to travel globally
We will offer:
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV in English.
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
You have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.