You have a passion for online media and mere thoughts of digital marketing bring your eyes to shine? If you have always wanted to work in this field, then we have the ideal job for you!
For our location in Essen, as of immediately we are looking for a
Hebrew Speaking Digital Marketing Sales Expert (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Developing sustainable advertisement strategies for the advertisers
- Understanding the advertiser's profiles, needs, and expectations
- Answering the advertisers' questions by phone; providing expert opinion and advice
- Playing a key role to determine company’s business targets
What we expect:
- Unbeatable communication skills both written and verbal
- Native language proficiency in Hebrew and good English skills
- Valid working permit for Spain or EU citizenship
- Educated/experienced in online sales or marketing
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing ecosystems
- Approach to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset
- Interested in web technologies and social media
- Passionate to learn and research
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration and bonus opportunities
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company
- Great office with modern workspaces
- Office in the heart of the city center
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV to our Recruiting Team.
We will gladly answer all your questions at 0900 49 44 66.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.