Looking for a career change ? Apply for our recruiter position!
During job interviews and recruitment tests, you don’t feel stressed, but rather see the opportunity to offer other people a new perspective? Then we have the perfect job for you!
In our location in Brasov we are searching for a:
HR Recruiter with English (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of candidates
- Take constantly active part in the day-to day work of Human Resources Department
- Contacting candidates, scheduling appointments, ensuring that candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements
- Maintaining the recruitment database updated with candidate information
- Conducting the preliminary interviews
- Preparing the offers for the selected candidates
- Managing the medical appointments (Hire& Periodical) and the relation with the Health & Safety supplier
- Creates all the proper documentation upon employment termination according to the law
- Constant communication and interaction with other departments
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in recruitment field (minimum 1 year)
- Fluent English level (minimum B2)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Innovative and outgoing
- A team player
- Attentive to details
- Demonstrate a Yes I Can! Attitude at all times
- Being able to work independently in a fast paced environment and handle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Extrovert personality, professional appearance
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and/or sensitive information
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Committed and motivated team
- Private medical healthcare
- 7Card and Bookster subscription
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
Our recruiting team will be happy to answer your questions in advance: 0268 309 400. We look forward to receiving your CV via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team,we are waiting for your application! Come check us out!