Thinking of job interviews does not make you stress out but lets you think of getting to know interesting characters and giving new opportunities to new employees? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
For our Location in Barcelona we are currently looking for a Leader for our Human Resources Team as
Human Resources Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Professional and disciplinary responsibility as well as leading and developing our employees in the local HR team
- Research and selection of target group-oriented recruiting channels
- Negociating and maintaining contacts with employment agencies, personnel service providers and educational institutions
- Reporting and analysis of HR key figures and derivation of suiting measures and action plans
- Close cooperation with the the local center management as well as our employees and the workers council
- Lead and develop our efforts regarding employee relations
- Creation of requirement profiles and job postings
- Carrying out telephone and hiring interviews
- Planning, conducting and follow-up on internal and external recruiting events
We are looking for:
- Degree in economics/human resources or equivalent degree with a focus on personnel or employment law
- 2+ years work experience in an HR generalist position with an emphasis on recruitment
- First work experience in collaborating with a workers council and in leading a team
- A talent for communication and very good language proficiency in Spanish and English
- Profound knowledge of the Spanish labor law
- Good handling of common PC and internet applications
- Negotiation skills and the ability to work independently
- Teamwork and empathy
We will offer:
- Versatile and challenging field of activities that invites you to help shape our location in Barcelona
- Space to implement your own ideas in a highly motivated international HR team
- Internal opportunities for training and acquiring new skills via our CCC campus
- Dynamic and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first name work culture
- Participation: the feedback of our employees is always welcome
- Great office in one of Barcelona’s iconic landmarks
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English) to our Recruiting Team.
We will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333 .
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.