Are you interested in the newest technologies? Do you like helping people with IT related problems? Then we have an ideal job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
IT Administrator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Planning and implementation of internal IT projects
- Ensuring the proper functioning and reliability of IT infrastructure (servers, clients, network, VPN, e-mail accounts, firewall)
- Installation, maintenance and service of operating systems (mainly Windows Server 2019 and Linux Debian)
- Installation and maintenance of database systems (MS SQL-Server, MySQL)
- System health monitoring
- Creation and supervision of technical documentation
- Supporting users with EndUser-Helpdesk
We are looking for:
- Completed studies or higher education in IT (IT specialist, computer scientist) or extensive knowledge in the field of IT
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Linux:
- Extensive experience in managing Windows systems (Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10)
- Knowledge of the ActiveDirectory environment
- Basic knowledge of:
- MS SQL Server / MySQL
- MS Exchange
- Virtualization (VMware ESX Server, virtual infrastructure and storage network)
- VPN, TCP / IP, Firewall, Router
- Linux, at best with Apache, MySQL
- Interest in VoIP technology
- Very good knowledge of English and / or German (spoken and written)
- Professional approach to work and maintaining high quality standards
We will offer:
- Opportunity to cooperate with leading business partners
- Comprehensive product training and intensive implementation
- Internal trainings and learning opportunities
- Very good connection to public transport
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Center complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Fixed pay and bonuses
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiters, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, are always available for questions at +48 58 882-2888. We look forward to your application at email@example.com.
Haven’t found what you are looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our foundation in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.