Are you interested in the newest technologies? Do you like helping people with IT related problems? Then we have an ideal job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
IT Administrator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Ensuring the proper functioning and reliability of IT infrastructure (servers, clients, network, VPN, e-mail accounts, firewall)
- Check and set up computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Identify equipment shortages and place orders
- Installation, maintenance and service of operating systems (mainly Windows Server 2019 and Linux Debian)
- Manage system health monitoring and backups
- Creation and supervision of technical documentation
- Supporting users with EndUser-Helpdesk
We are looking for:
- Completed studies or higher education in IT (IT specialist, computer scientist) or extensive knowledge in the field of IT
- Expert experience with Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10/Windows Server 2019)
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft-based technologies such as Active Directory, WSUS, WDS, Group Policy Objects and Exchange Server
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating Systems and Services (Debian, Squid, Apache, MySQL)
- Intermediate experience with routing, switching and VPN technologies (Cisco)
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical skills and a good problem solving ability
- Professional approach to work and maintaining high quality standards
We will offer:
- Opportunity to cooperate with leading business partners
- Comprehensive product training and intensive implementation
- Internal trainings and learning opportunities
- Very good connection to public transport
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Center complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Fixed pay and bonuses
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiters, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, are always available for questions at +48 58 882-2888. We look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven’t found what you are looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our foundation in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.