CCC is one of Europe’s leading contact centers. At 22 locations in 11 countries, more than 8,500 service professionals provide top quality international customer care solutions. As a quality outsourcing company we provide solutions for significant national and international companies. CCC is one of the most successful companies in this growing industry in which every employee benefits from our positive development.
For our location in Bratislava we are currently looking for a
IT System Administrator
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- installation, configuration and monitoring of all relevant IT components
- ensuring the efficiency and reliability of our IT infrastructure
- implementation, updating and monitoring of security solutions
- staff support in technical matters
- documentation of internal IT processes and maintenance of internal knowledge database
- planning and implementation of IT internal projects
Personality requirements and skills
- good knowledge of Microsoft based technologies such as Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP,
Group Policy Objects and Exchange Server
- expert knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 10 / Windows Server 2019)
- basic knowledge of Linux operating systems and services (Apache, Nginx, Nagios)
- experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL is an advantage
- knowledge of virtualization technology is an advantage
- experience with MySQL, XML, VoIP, Symantec Backup Exec, load balancing, server clustering
- goal-oriented working style
- quick understanding and ambitions
- analytical thinking and ability to solve problems.
- flexibility and reliability
- very good English and Slovak skills, German skills are an advantage
Employee perks, benefits
- flexible working time
- work in an dynamic international environment
- other benefits, e.g. teambuildings, free coffee and tea, free fruit, chill-out room, health week, Multisport card and others
Salary by agreement (around 2 000 €/month). We are looking forward to your application stating your earliest starting date.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.