Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as a System Administrator! The position is an exciting opportunity for an IT expert with prior experience.
For our team in Banja Luka we are currently looking for a
IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Planning and implementation of internal IT projects
- Ensuring the proper functioning and reliability of IT infrastructure (servers, clients, network, VPN, e-mail accounts, firewall)
- Installation, maintenance and service of operating systems (mainly Windows Server 2019 and Linux Debian)
- Installation and maintenance of database systems (MS SQL-Server, MySQL)
- System health monitoring
- Creation and supervision of technical documentation
- Supporting users with EndUser-Helpdesk
We are looking for:
- Completed studies or higher education in IT (IT specialist, computer scientist) or extensive knowledge in the field of IT
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Linux:
- Extensive experience in managing Windows systems (Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10)
- Knowledge of the ActiveDirectory environment
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server / MySQL
- Basic knowledge of MS Exchange
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization (VMware ESX Server, virtual infrastructure and storage network)
- Basic knowledge of VPN, TCP / IP, Firewall, Router
- Basic knowledge of Linux, at best with Apache, MySQL
- Interest in VoIP technology
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Professional approach to work and maintaining high quality standard
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities in a dynamic environment
- Attractive fixed salary with bonus opportunities
- Development opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
- Internal trainings and learning opportunities
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Selver Hasanovic and Adis Osmankovic, is always available to answer questions at +387 33 87 65 43. We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV in English and, if available, other documents (such as job references, certificates, …) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
You have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.