CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.
We are looking for an ambitious and committed Junior Project Manager. You will be responsible for planning, managing and reporting on different projects in alignment with the Senior Project Manager. You should be able to work proactively and bring strong communication skills to the table ensure effective collaboration with the project members and the stakeholders.
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment?
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for
Junior Project Manager (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Support the Project Manager in planning and implementing changes and new processes
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan and execute meetings with the internal stakeholders
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Evaluate and assess result of projects
- Act as delegate of the Senior Project Manager in case of absence
What we expect:
- First work experience as a project manager or part of a project team
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of basic techniques and tools
- Experience in process management and/or risk management and/or change management
- Good knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel and good knowledge of our partner’s IT-systems
- Full time employee with flexible times, time-management skills and resilience to stress
- Critical thinking, problem solving and excellent decision-making
- Excellent spoken as well as written communication skills in English
- Certification or qualification in Project Management (e.g. PMP) is a plus but not mandatory
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Competitive remuneration and social guarantees
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.