Learning and Development Specialist (m/f/d) | Izmir
When it comes to rhetoric and knowledge transfer, nobody can fool you so quickly? If you can develop good concepts for what you want to convey and enjoy further training for your colleagues, then we have the ideal job for you!
For our location in Izmir we are currently looking for a Learning&Development Specialist.
Overview of tasks:
- Organize and conduct Learning & Development programs in İzmir
- Support the administration and delivery of our Learning@TI programs for all managerial position
- Meet with Managers and Supervisors to ascertain development needs and provide relevant learning solutions to address them
- Work closely with the Snr L&D Manager and other members of the L&D Team to assist in the implementation of global L&D programs and local initiatives
- Communicate and market new Learning & Development initiatives provided by the TI Global Learning Excellence organization
- Deliver and customize Learning & Development programs focusing on critical soft skills (LearnINs)
- Design eLearning programs in the organization’s learning management system (LMS)
- Establish and maintain meaningful, collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues within the broader Global Learning Excellence organization
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in L&D/ Training/ Education
- Train the Trainer course or other equivalent in the field of learning/training would be a plus
- Previous BPO industry experience would be a plus
- Good understanding of the L&D industry and trends, learning technologies & associated tools
- Experience in designing and delivering human skills training, in either classroom or virtual delivery mode
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage and build rapport with the audience
- Fluent oral & written English language skills
- Experience with coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to measure training results and overall impact of learning
- Be self-motivated and passionate about personal development, learning & growth
- People driven, with a strong motivation to support and develop others
- Ability to solve problems and to work with minimal oversight, work as part of highly collaborative regional team
- Ability to multitask and to manage/prioritize own time
We we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a newly organized teams
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.