Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are looking for a strong individual (m/f/d) reporting into Head of Site who will ensure overall alignment among local Quality, Training & Policy departments.
What will you be doing exactly?
In this position you will be responsible CCC – powered by TELUS International POC for our partner management for Barcelona.
Are you interested in Social Media and looking for a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading!
Local Policy/Training/Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Provide operations with thorough insight about hidden impacts linked to changes or projects that might affect their area or QTP areas
- Provide the management with high level insights by deep-diving into data and metrics
- Suggest workaround solutions and flag any issue to operations and relevant stakeholders
- Sync internally with QTP leads to provide a constant analysis of changes and projects
- Provide the management with High level overview of QTP activities and progress
- Analyze QTP department KPIs and provide the management with SWOT analysis
- Manage and participate in change implantation, risk mitigation action plans and performance improvement plans on site level
- Function as a single POC for any QTP related activity to the head of site and senior management from other departments
- Manage and suggest inter-departmental activities between PTQ members
- Manage and monitor the partner's QTP enquiries and requests and ensure timely Reponses
- Develop the skills of QTP leads and manage them directly on behalf of the head of site
- Set up, monitor and measure QTP members personal KPIs
- Ensure smooth implementation of all QTP related activities
We are looking for:
- Fluent in English (Spanish and/or German would be beneficial)
- 3 years of experience in management functions within an operations setting
- 3 years of people management experience in leading teams
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities within enabling functions to drive business outcomes
- Experience in any process improvement framework or process maturity models in design and execution
- Experience communicating with, influencing, and presenting to a variety of audiences, including global cross-functional leaders
- In depths experience in MS-Office
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development our young location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.