Data analysis and complex mathematical tasks do not scare you? You can clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights and interaction with cross-functional entities is something you enjoy passionately?
We are currently looking for support as
Manager Reporting (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Support business initiatives and identify areas of improvements
- Lead and develop our team of Reporting Analysts across multiple sites
- Manage reporting requirements
- Develop data tools and push forward the topic of report automation
- Translate complex data into easily comprehensible deliverables, including charts, models, dashboards, and presentations
- Develop and create reports and tools, such as MIS or Scorecards
- to current business metric collection process
- Provide and present strategic data-driven recommendations to Management and our client
- Deliver insights to assist Management in making critical strategic, operational decisions
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and be the owner of process improvement within the reporting spectrum
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting and / or controlling environment, preferably in a leadership position
- Excellent knowledge of performance and quality metrics
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Ability to solve complex business problems and conduct investigations
- Significant experience with and profound knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Strong mathematical and numerical as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills and ability to use the right analytical method depending on the problem
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) with experience collaborating with various functional teams
- Talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree or professional equivalent is an asset
We will offer:
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV in English.
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
You have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.