Data analysis and complex mathematical tasks do not scare you? You can clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights and interaction with cross-functional entities is something you enjoy passionately?
We are currently looking for support as
Manager Reporting (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Support business initiatives and identify areas of improvements
- Lead and develop our team of Reporting Analsysts across multiple sites
- Manage reporting requirements
- Develop data tools and push forward the topic of report automation
- Translate complex data into easily comprehensible deliverables, including charts, models, dashboards, and presentations
- Develop and create reports and tools, such as MIS or Scorecards
- to current business metric collection process
- Provide and present strategic data-driven recommendations to Management and our client
- Deliver insights to assist Management in making critical strategic, operational decisions
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and be the owner of process improvement within the reporting spectrum
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting and / or controlling environment, preferably in a leadership position
- Excellent knowledge of performance and quality metrics
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Ability to solve complex business problems and conduct investigations
- Significant experience with and profound knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Strong mathematical and numerical as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills and ability to use the right analytical method depending on the problem
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) with experience collaborating with various functional teams
- Talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree or professional equivalent is an asset
What we offer:
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to our counsellors team across multiple sites
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of our location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options and exclusive employee bonuses
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces including complementary drinks and snacks and comfortable leisure areas as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +49 201 2587 0006 and is looking forward to receiving your application.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.