If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It is a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in best hands. If you want to live sales service at its best, then we have the perfect job for you.
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Marketing Coordinator with Russian (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Making outbound calls to advertisers to transfer or schedule appointments
- Assistance to various programs from small to medium support
- Handling client objections with clarity and demonstrate the value of our advertising solutions
- Provide market level insights; e.g. benchmark KPI
- Providing a good advertiser experience
We are looking for:
- High school diploma
- Required experience in sales
- Preferred experience in digital marketing or online sales organization
- Proficient level of Russian language with excellent communication skills
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
We will offer:
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Flexible planning of working hours for a good work-life-balance
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruits as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.