If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It's a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in best hands. If you want to live customer service at best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Online Sales & Marketing Specialist with Polish for Social Media Project (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Representing a globally top brand in the social media & digital marketing industry
- Contacting new and existing clients (advertisers) via phone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best advertisement solution for their business goal
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- Manage a B2B portfolio of small and medium businesses with responsibility for growing revenue
- Consulting advertisers throughout the sales process
- Keeping customer experience and satisfaction always at the core
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
We are looking for:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or online sales organization
- Experience working with multiple performance metrics and sales targets
- Native level of Polish language with excellent communication skills
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Customer oriented approach with consultative sales skills
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret data and trends
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and passionate to add value to the business
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Feeling comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email
We will offer:
- Fixed monthly basic remuneration of 5000zl with 1500zl bonus on top
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruits as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Małgorzata Redelbach and Aigul Sourbaeva, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.