Are you ready to accelerate your career? We are looking for somebody who will be directly responsible for our new teams and can provide leadership in an exciting and fast-paced business environment to team management and digital marketing sales experts who will deliver towards the high quality standards, expected by our business partner.
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for an
Operations Manager (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work
- Managing the day-to-day operations in accordance with contractual requirements and SLAs
- Prompt identification and resolution of service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures
- Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases
- Establishing the service provider infrastructure necessary to perform the services, including all technology, financial, human resources, security, facilities and communication resources
- Installing all service delivery processes and service level reporting mechanisms
- Providing exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of the team, achieving low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Driving Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gain
- Flagging and escalating business risks to our partner in a timely manner
What we expect:
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Substantial experience in operations, preferably in technology industry
- People management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Empathy for the Social Media communities and passion to create an exceptional experience and outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations team, designing effective business operations, tackling complex problems, and developing individual team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 2500 Euro (monthly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.