Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are currently looking for an Operations Manager for office located in a very prominent location in Barcelona.
What are we looking for exactly?
We are looking for somebody who will be directly responsible for our new multilingual teams and can provide leadership to Team Management and Content Moderators and who will deliver towards the high quality standards, expected by our partner.
Are you interested in Social Media and looking for a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading!
Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work
- Managing the day-to-day operations in accordance with contractual requirements and SLAs
- Prompt identification and resolution of Service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures
- Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases
- Inspire improvements regarding all Service delivery processes and Service Level reporting mechanisms
- Providing exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of the team, achieving low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Driving Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gain
- Flagging and escalating business risks to partner in a timely manner
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Substantial experience in operations, preferably in the outsourcing industry sector
- People management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Empathy for the Social Media communities and passion to create an exceptional experience and outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations team, designing effective business operations, tackling complex problems, and developing individual team members
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development our young location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.