Are you ready to accelerate your career? We are looking for somebody who will be directly responsible for our new teams. You will provide leadership in an exciting and fast-paced business environment to team management and customer service agents who will deliver towards the high quality standards, expected by our business partner
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for an
Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work
- Managing the day-to-day operations in accordance with contractual requirements and SLAs
- Prompt identification and resolution of service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures
- Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases
- Establishing the service provider infrastructure necessary to perform the services
- Installing all service delivery processes and service level reporting mechanisms
- Providing exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of the team, high employee engagement
- Driving Operations to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gain
- Flagging and escalating business risks to our partner in a timely manner
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers and actions to improve
What we expect:
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Substantial experience in operations, preferably in technology industry
- Strong people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Excited to be part of a global operations team, designing effective business operations, tackling complex problems, and developing individual team members
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to articulate the story and drivers behind positive or negative performance trends tied to tangible actions, passion for making an impact and sharing best practices
- Strong critical and analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Very good English language skills, both – written and spoken
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 2500 Euro (monthly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.