Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting, international and growing environment? We are currently looking for a payroll assistant for our brand new office located in a very prominent location in Barcelona.
Working in our Payroll Team based in Barcelona, you will report to the Payroll Manager, and will be a crucial asset for our plan of growing.You will use your outstanding customer service skills to communicate with the employees and management, providing them with on-time and accurate answers to their queries.
Our Spanish team is a close-knit, friendly and supportive team of passionate professionals in their field. Are you interested in finance and looking for a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading the decription below!
Payroll Assistant (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Registration/ deregistration of employees both in social security and in the payroll software
- Provide payroll slips to employees
- Submission of exit documents and records to terminated employees.
- Data maintenance in payroll program (e.g. vacation consumption, address and salary change)
- Administration and handling of long leave (e.g. maternity, sickness)
- Giving information on employee requests: employment/salary changes
- Certification forms for family allowance/ maternity leave
- Support the rest of the People Team
- Manage and register contracts.
We are looking for:
- 1 year of experience in the Payroll department
- Experience with Spanish labor law
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Especially Excel)
- Good English skills will be a must
- Knowledge Payroll system Summar (Navision)
- Self-starting attitude and self-motivating
- Very good systems and analytical skills
- Client and service oriented
- Organizational skills and time planning
- Detailed oriented
We will offer:
- Type of contract: Permanent contract / Full time
- Great opportunities to create your own career and grow in the company
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
- International and talent team, used to work in a fast paced environment.
Join our team and apply now!
If you are interested in Finance and looking for a new job perspective, join our lovely team. Feel free to submit your CV including your salary expectations.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.