Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting, international and growing environment? We are currently looking for a payroll assistant for our brand new office located in a very prominent location in Barcelona.
Working in our Payroll Team based in Barcelona, you will report to the Payroll Manager, and will be a crucial asset for our plan of growing.You will use your outstanding customer service skills to communicate with the employees and management, providing them with on-time and accurate answers to their queries.
Our Spanish team is a close-knit, friendly and supportive team of passionate professionals in their field. Are you interested in finance and looking for a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading the decription below!
Are you interested in a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Payroll Assistant (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Registration/ deregistration of employees both in social security and in the payroll software
- Provide payroll slips to employees
- Submission of exit documents and records to terminated employees.
- Statutory required declarations (e.g. wage tax/social) security/contributions/monthly/quarterly/yearly
- Submission of EFT data to Accountant (salaries, taxes and social security contributions)
- Submission of payroll journal entry to Accountant for booking in – general ledger
- Reconciliation of payroll accounts together with Accountant. Garnishment of wages: Administration, payments and filing
- Administration and handling of long leave (e.g. maternity, sickness)
- Data maintenance in payroll program (e.g. vacation consumption, address change, salary change)
- Giving information on employee requests: employment/salary changes/ employment/salary. certification forms for family allowance/ maternity leave.
We are looking for:
- 2 years of experience as Payroll Accountant
- Experience with Spanish labor law and taxation of compensation and social charges
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Especially Excel)
- Good English skills will be a must
- Knowledge Payroll system Summar (Navision)
- Self-starting attitude and self-motivating
- Very good systems and analytical skills
- Client and service oriented
- Organizational skills and time planning
We will offer:
- Type of contract: Permanent contract / Full time
- Great opportunities to create your own career and grow in the company
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
- Flexible schedule
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV to our Recruiting Team.
We will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.