Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Do you have a keen passion for excellence, and like to find innovative ways to manage and lead integration activities of Operational, HR, Finance and IT processes in order to implement global TELUS International processes and requirements?
For our teams we are looking for support as
Project Manager Integration (m/f/d)
What you will be doing:
- Administrate the Integration Management Pipeline to establish an overview on the status of all activities
- Initiate, plan and lead cross-functional project management teams to set milestones, activities and timelines
- Regular Status reporting to the Board
- Close collaboration with the global Points of Contact in Operation, Finance, HR, Legal and IT to understand requirements and impact to the TINE region in regards to Finance, effort and efficiency
- Align timelines and desired/possible outcome with all Stakeholders
- Collaboration with local and global decision makers in an inspiring and exciting work environment, in an industry-leading company
- A challenging, versatile job that provides you with good career development prospects, with room to develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a dynamic and committed team with a first-name workplace culture, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a sustainable corporate culture
- Full-time position with attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus)
- Flexible working with home office, for a good work-life balance
- Discounts for partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty and care salons
- Modern working environment
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in an international operational BPO environment
- Project Management background and skills
- Hands-on mentality and ability to drive results
- Business fluent in German (C1) and English (C1+)
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Lean Six Sigma certification would be an asset
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Join our team and apply now!
***We have digitized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.***
Our recruiting team, Gizem Kurt, Katja Lubitz, Charleen Kreft, Donata Guzauskaite, Rukiatu Mansaray and Chantal Retzlaff is happy to answer your questions at +49 201 2587-0006 and is looking forward to receiving your application.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion – in 2020, we took the next step and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, nearly 62,000 team members internationally provide the highest level of customer service in over 50 languages – for globally operating and respected partners.