Business operations, KPIs and project tracking are not only empty words for you, but you know exactly what is behind them? Then we have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing multiple small to medium scale projects from scoping through to implementation and roll out
- Identifying potential risks or issues with project implementations and proactively driving communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects
- Translating business requirements into implementation plans for tool launches, tool upgrades, including on-site coordination and implementation as well as user testing and troubleshooting
- Playing an active role by contributing to improving product, process and support system solutions
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Freedom to implement your own ideas in a highly motivated team
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in an international company
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
We are looking for:
- 3+ years project management experience with expertise in process management
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Additional language skills in Russian and/or Polish are an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently through to successful implementation in an operational environment
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Małgorzata Redelbach and Aigul Sourbaeva, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, over 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
Have not found what you are looking for? Find further interesting job offers here.