The terms empathy and composure describe your character and you have always been interested in psychology. Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others? Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Psychologist/ Psychological Counselor (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Support team leaders in suitability diagnostics and the development of concepts to assess the candidates’ qualifications
- Counsel and support employees in regards to trauma, stress management and conflict resolution
- Develop and conduct seminars, workshops and information events
- Draft, implement and evaluate prevention concepts
What we expect:
- Degree in psychology or equivalent education
- Experience in conducting suitability diagnostics
- Proficiency in conflict and crisis management
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Reliability, independent work and high level of motivation
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.