The terms empathy and composure describe your character and you hold an degree in psychology.
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others?
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Psychologist/ Psychological Counsellor (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Support our employees individually during daily business to reduce stress
- Offer psycho-educational group sessions on stress prevention and improving resilience for new hire training groups and employees
- Counsel and support employees in regards to trauma, stress management and conflict resolution
- Plan, create and execute team building activities to improve team cohesion and provide balance from day to day work related stress
- Support the HR department by assessing and advising regarding applicants mental suitability
What we expect:
- Degree in psychology
- Experience in conducting suitability diagnostics
- Experience in working with PTSD/STSD
- Proficiency in conflict and crisis management
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Reliability, independent work and high level of motivation
- Experience in reporting tools like Excel
- Working time flexibility
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
If you are interested in Social Media and looking for a new job perspective, join our lovely team. Feel free to submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.