The terms empathy and composure describe your character and you are looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others?
Are you interested in Social Media and looking for a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Psychologist/ Psychological Counsellor (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Support team leaders in suitability diagnostics and the development of concepts to assess the candidates’ qualifications
- Counsel and support employees in regards to trauma, stress management and conflict resolution
- Develop and conduct seminars, workshops and information events
- Draft, implement and evaluate prevention concepts
We are looking for:
- Degree in psychology or equivalent education
- Experience in conducting suitability diagnostics
- Proficiency in conflict and crisis management
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Reliability, independent work and high level of motivation
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
If you are interested in Social Media and looking for a new job perspective, join our lovely team. Feel free to submit your CV including your salary expectations.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +49 201 2587 0006.
CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.