Quality Analyst (m/f/d) | Izmir
For our location in Izmir we are currently looking for Quality Analyst.
- Audit delivery – weekly target to clear the queues before Friday EOD
- Process and respond to the disputes by accepting or rejecting in a timely manner
- Daily discussion with SMEs for closed disputes, viral tickets, new trends, market confusions and edgy tickets
- Discuss edgy tickets with the Quality Management and escalate disagreements with SMEs for final guidance
- Raise questions to market point of contacts for further clarification and spread the knowledge to Content Moderators and Policy, Training and Quality Team
- Shadow frequent errors made by Content Moderators and SMEs
- Support QM in providing root cause analysis related to dips in the scores and report real-time issues that might lead to them
- Manage quality escalations process and root cause analysis
- Conduct policy studies and support policy update launches
- Develop and participate in implementation of action plans to enhance our market processes
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working for our project for more than 6 months; first experience as an SME is a plus
- Strong proficiency in English and good communication skills in Turkish
- Socio-cultural awareness, Turkish market knowledge and mother tongue proficiency in Turkish
- Analytical skills and an eye for details
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- Strong negotiator but respectful and appreciative when cooperating with colleagues
- Responsible personality and good teamwork
- Flexibility to work in full-time
We will offer:
- Stable job: Indefinite period employment contract
- Attractive salary package
- Personal and professional development
- Working environment at international standards
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.