Do you have experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You are passionate about rhetoric and knowledge transfer and training is something you excel at?
If this describes you, please keep reading the job description below!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for:
Quality Analyst (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Quality Analysts are dedicated POCs for Quality within teams and are responsible for case evaluations (audits) and reporting
- Responsible for monitoring call, email, chat and any other support interactions quality of Personnel, providing feedback, coaching and mentoring to Personnel as needed, and working closely with the Operations Personnel to meet the relevant service level metrics
- Working closely with the client to update and implement quality criteria and process changes
- Quality assurance, as well as development of professional and communicative skills
- Provide support for the team in the operating day-to-day business
What we expect:
- Prior experience in the customer care or service industry
- Experience preferred in quality assurance role, working closely with different departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high quality service.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Russian
- Experience handling customers within service/technical fields
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Structured and responsible approach to work
- Confident manner and great empathy
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 1400 Euro (monthly gross)
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Competitive remuneration and social guarantees
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.