Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment? You have significant experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at?
If you do, please keep reading the job description below!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for:
Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- To assure the standards of quality by monitoring quality results and progress
- Act as a primary Quality POC between vendor and the client
- Drive global consistency to ensure strong quality performance and alignment
- Deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience across program.
- Implement initiatives and projects to counteract any possible trends, drive business KPIs
- Support the operations management in planning and implementing corrective actions
- Deep dive analytics to identify the top error sources and deliver root cause analysis to the operative leadership team
- Establish a problem solving process to achieve process level improvements and drive excellence
- Providing exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of the quality team
- Ensure constructive communication in all aspects and inspire others to continuously improve performance
What we expect:
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience as a quality manager or part of a quality team
- Analytical mindset and numbers affinity
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent English language proficiency
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Proactivity and ability to think “outside the box”
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced business environment
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 2200 Euro (monthly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.